Power Partners USA accepted the 30 Day Blogging Challenge from Jackie Nagel at Synnovatia for the following reasons:
- Blogging requires that you put together your ideas and summarize those ideas or concepts into an article that is useful to the reader.
- Blogging helps with Search Engine Optimization. Keywords used within the content of the article will pull your website up when someone types in those exact words or “user search term” (see: Shocking News: Keywords Don't Matter!)
- The blog will be beneficial for promoting our Power Partners USA clients.
- The blog article will be the content and landing page for our email marketing campaigns
- We can easily repost the individual blog article to our social media accounts.
- We can take the blog and feed the article to other sections of our website using an RSS feed.
So as long as our New Year’s resolution to blog for 30 consecutive days does not go the way of our gym membership, look for our informative Power Partners USA blog articles at http://www.powerpartners.us/blog
Categories: Power Partner USA Locations, Networking Articles